VICTORIAN Style Mantel Shelf with or w/o Corbels, Handmade Solid Pine Wood Fireplace Stove Oven Kitchen Overmantle
Regular priceSale price
(Please read carefully before purchasing)
- FIRST GRADE PINE MANTEL SHELF - Traditional Victorian style mantel shelf with or without corbels. Finished only in undercoat - ready to be painted by you with a colour of your choice to match the colour scheme of your place.
- AVAILABLE IN 3 WIDTHS - 120cm (47"), 140cm (55") and 165cm (65") - to fit in most fireplace / oven or other places of installation.
Shelf's depth on top - 14.0cm (5.5")
Shelf's height with / without the corbels - 27.5cm(10.8") / 9.5cm (3.7")
Difference between the top and bottom shelf's width on all models available (due to Victorian style ornamentation) - 11cm.
- VERY EASY INSTALLATION - all the necessary hardware pieces plus detailed instructions included in the package. The two corbels can be installed anywhere on the bottom of the shelf, they don't come fixed.
- GENUINELY HANDMADE in our small family workshop in Norfolk, UK, as only the entirely handcrafted product can achieve that attention to detail and preserve the beautiful natural characteristics of the wood.
- comes in undercoat, ready to be painted by the customer by their finish of choice
- IMAGINE YOUR ROOM finished with the added classic touch of a quality handmade mantel shelf!
We can make the shelf with any customized length up to 220cm. If one of the 3 standard lengths is not appropriate for you - please send us a message with the widths of your chimney breast (outer dimension) and the width of the opening / the fireplace hole - and tell us what shelf size you'd like. We will get back to you very soon with availability and advice.
DISPATCH TIME and SHIPPING:
- We will need 5-8 business days after purchasing to make and dispatch the shelf to the provided address.
- We need a personal home or work address. We can't ship to Argos or Salisbury's collection points, as well as to intermediary postage depots to Ireland, Europe, etc. - because they all refuse to accept long parcels.
- We only ship in the UK.
We strongly advise that you include your telephone within the address details - so we can include it when we book the postage label to you. It can be very useful if the delivery driver has difficulties finding the address or delivering the parcel.
Our confidence in our products is so high that we offer a 15 days return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase just contact us and tell us that you wish to return the item and when we receive the shelf back, we will issue a refund. No questions asked. The only thing we ask is that we receive the product in the original condition, painted only in undercoat and properly packed for the return journey. Retaining and reusing the original packaging in case of a return would help a great deal in keeping the shelf intact during transportation. We wrap our shelves in several layers of protective material to ensure safe delivery. Please note that the return policy is valid only for the 3 standard models from the menu, we do not have a return policy for the custom sized shelves. We don't cover the return expense, customer pays for the return. We strongly advice that, unless you are 100% sure about the size you order - you contact us first with the widths of your chimney breast and the width of the opening / fireplace hole. We can do a swap if you need a different size, but we will not cover the postage fees back and forth, and this could be easily avoided if you order the right size for you at first place.
We will retain £20 from the return sum - the expense that we have made for the initial shipping.
Any questions - please send us a mail through the contact form and we will get back to you very soon.