Mantel Shelf with Corbels, Radiata Pine Solid Wood, ROMAN STYLE, Manelpiece
Regular priceSale price
(IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE PURCHASING)
- FIRST GRADE PINE MANTEL SHELF with corbels. Made from Radiata Pine - one of the cleanest types of pine wood, with a very smooth grain and very few (if any) knots. Being a natural wood product, each piece of wood may vary from the photo in grain and color.
Comes Unfinished (Untreated), as shown in the pictures - ready to be oiled, stained, waxed or painted.
- AVAILABLE IN 3 STANDARD WIDTHS - 100cm (70cm between the corbels), 120cm (90cm between corbels) and 140cm (110cm between the corbels)- to fit in most fireplace / oven or other places of installation. Custom sizes (up to 160cm on top) - also available, see the section below.
- VERY EASY INSTALLATION - two keyhole brackets are already installed on the back of the shelf for a super-easy fitting. All the necessary screws and plugs are also included. No visible holes or screws are to be seen after installation. Help and assistance available via email or phone.
- GENUINELY HANDMADE in our small family workshop in Norfolk, UK, as only the entirely handcrafted product can achieve that attention to detail and preserve the beautiful natural characteristics of the wood.
- IMAGINE YOUR ROOM WITH THE ADDED CLASSIC TOUCH OF A QUALITY WOODEN MANTEL SHELF!
Three standard widths:
- 100 cm(70 cm between the corbels),
- 120cm(90 cm between the corbels)
- 140 cm(110 cm between the corbels).
Shelf thickness (top plank) : 3.2 cm. Shelf depth (top plank): 14 cm. Shelf height (with corbels): 21.3 cm. Corbel's width/depth/length: 9.5/8.5cm/18cm.
Shelf's weight - 4-7kg, depending on the size.
NOTE: The mantel shelf comes unfinished as shown in the pictures, ready for you to stain, wax, oil, varnish or paint. It is ready assembled, and comes with preinstalled keyhole brackets on the back and all the necessary hardware pieces for a super-easy installation.
We can make custom lengths as well. Please get in touch with us first if you would want to order size different from the standard ones.
DISPATCH TIME and SHIPPING:
- We will need 5-8 business days after purchasing to make and dispatch the shelf to the provided address.
- We need a personal home or work address. We can't ship to Argos or Salisbury's collection points, as well as to intermediary postage depots to Ireland, Europe, etc. - because they all refuse to accept long parcels.
- We only ship in the UK.
Please check the provided email for delivery notifications from the courier.
We strongly advise that you include your telephone number within the address details - so we can include it when we book the postage label to you. It can be very useful if the delivery driver has difficulties finding the address or delivering the parcel.
Our confidence in our products is so high that we offer a 15 days return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase just contact us and tell us that you wish to return the item and when we receive the shelf back, we will issue a refund. No questions asked. The only thing we ask is that we receive the product in the original condition, unpainted / untreated and properly packed for the return journey. Retaining and reusing the original packaging in case of a return would help a great deal in keeping the shelf intact during transportation. We wrap our shelves in several layers of protective material to ensure safe delivery. Please note that the return policy is valid only for the 3 standard models from the menu, we do not have a return policy for the custom sized shelves. We don't cover the return expense, customer pays for the return cost. We strongly advice that, unless you are 100% sure about the size you order - you contact us first with the widths of your chimney breast and the width of the opening / fireplace hole. We can do a swap if you need a different size, but we will not cover the postage fees back and forth, and this could be easily avoided if you order the right size for you at first place.
We will retain £20 from the return sum - the expense that we have made for the initial shipping.
Any questions - please send us a mail through the contact form and we will get back to you very soon.