Solid Pine Wood Rack Hook Shelf with Corbels, 6 Black Cast Iron Hooks, Undercoated, Handmade, 90cm overall length
Regular priceSale price
(IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE PURCHASING)
- FIRST GRADE PINE RACK HOOK SHELF with corbels. Entirely made from first grade radiata pine - one of the cleanest types of pine, with a very smooth grain and very few (in any) knots. Comes Undercoated - ready to be painted with a finish of your choice.
- VERY EASY INSTALLATION - all the necessary hardware pieces included. We supply the shelf with two keyhole brackets installed on the back of it plus a set of screws and plugs - for super-easy installation. No visible holes or screws are to be seen after installation. Help and assistance available via email or phone.
- GENUINELY HANDMADE in our small family workshop in Norfolk, UK, as only the entirely handcrafted product can achieve that attention to detail and preserve the beautiful natural characteristics of the wood.
- IMAGINE YOUR ROOM WITH THE ADDED CLASSIC TOUCH OF A QUALITY HANDMADE RACK SHELF!
- overall width on top - 90cm
- top side's depth - 14cm
- top side's thickness - 3cm
- distance between the inner sides of the corbels (backplate's width) - 72cm
- distance between the top sides of the hooks and the top plank- 4,5cm
- backplate's height (the wooden piece between the corbels) - 8,5 cm
- each hook's height - 12cm
- distance between the hooks - 10cm
- corbels height/width/ depth - 18cm/4.5cm/8,5cm
Weight - 3-4kg.
It is ready assembled, and comes equipped with 2 keyhole brackets on the back and a pair of screws and dowels for a super-easy installation.